Please make sure that the tablet is not too old, as a certain browser standard is a pre-requisite for functioning of face recognition. The following browsers are supported:
- Chrome – V37.0 and above
- Mozilla Firefox – 57 and above
- Safari – 12 and above
PLEASE NOTE: Make sure that Google translate is deactivated on the tablet. Otherwise, it might interfere with the text.
If you don’t know, which Browser version is on your tablet, perform the following steps:
- Open your browser
- Click on the Menu icon (usually 3 vertically aligned dots) in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on ‘Help’ in the menu bar
- In the drop-down menu, click on ‘About’
- You can see the version of your browser there