One course lasts 6 weeks. If required the elearning program can be shortened to 4 weeks.
No, it should be done individually – this is one of the USPs of our approach. It helps to achieve the best training results.
- Factories should select participants to reflect the gender and age distribution of the factory.
- The lower the starting level of knowledge in a given field, the more can be learnt from the training.
- New workers who might not have undergone training before and illiterate/functionally illiterate learners should be included.
Training takes place during working hours. Management can develop a schedule to show when each individual is doing the training. We also provide a scheduling tool via Excel.
In the following week can be two sessions. However, to maximise learning it is best to do one session per week.
Our experience shows that learners like this new digital approach with gamified eLearning. In certain countries or industries with piece rate, it is sometimes recommended to give incentives.
In order to minimize organisational efforts, training should be organised in batches between 150 and 500 learners. Software-wise there are no limitations on the amount of employees who can be trained at one time – the limiting factors are the size of training room and the number of tablets available.
Training for the employees is an investment for long-term economic success, so it will pay off if you provide eLearning courses. Training is also required by many international standards and clients, so in order to retain existing customers and winning new ones, it is a proof for effective training.
Certificates can be downloaded and printed directly from the KPI Dashboard.
Yes, our training is based on a Learning Management System and can be customized for an additional charge.
In general yes, however we recommend assigning a person to help the user in case they are not familiar with using a tablet or are (functional) illiterate.
- Our programs work on PCs (however, it is more fun on a tablet!)
- Our eLearning courses do not work on a mobile phone as the screen is too small for an effective learning process and it is not recommended to train on personal devices.
- Mobile hotspots or routers (dependent on country circumstances) might increase internet speed.
- SIM cards for the tablets from a local operator can serve as backup in case of slow internet connection via WIFI (the App consumes around 25 MB data per 15 minutes session in an average). Please note that if that is the case, connection on the tablet has to be changed from WIFI to MOBILE manually.
The tablets can be bought or leased.
It depends on who bought the tablets. Either the brand or the factory can keep the tablets for further use or hand them back to the leasing company.